Wonder Festival 2012 Summer: Alter
6:30 PM on 07.29.2012
Not to be shown up by anyone, Alter is in with plenty of prototypes of new and upcoming figures, as well as a few other things we've seen before (like Charlotte Dunois which is up for re-release, Laura Bodewig which is up for pre-order now, Fate, Summer Holiday ver., Accelerator and Yaguu Gisen). Check out the gallery for more prototype images:
- From Yuru Yuri, we've got Mikarun all painted and the cute Akaza Akari.
- There always seem to be more and more Strike Witches figures, right? Alter featured Justina and Litvyak this time around.
- From Shining Hearts, we've got Alter's beyond gorgeous rendition of Melty (see my review of Koto's version), and Misty from Shining Blade.
- Fans of Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere might be happy to know Alter plan to sculpt Kazuno.
- From Bakemonogatari, there's a Nadeko (see Emily's review of GSC's version) on the way with a swappable head.
- It wouldn't be Wonder Festival with another Princess of the Crystal, and Alter's is looking great so far.
- Alter also showed off the old, unpainted Stocking (Panty and Stocking) as well as a teaser for upcoming Scanty.
- From Muramasa, we've got a gorgeous Kongiku and Mahou Tsukai no Yoru is represented by a sexy Touko.
- Finally, we've got the Altair stuff! I already posted up the UtaPri teasers earlier, and now we've also got the full reveal of Fate/Zero's Waver Velvet along with Raven (Tales of Vesperia) and Jude (Tales of Xillia - image taken from wcloudxkumo of that last one, via Dengeki Online).
Thanks again to Tokyo Hunter for these great images! Check them all out and tell us what you're looking forward to. I'm frankly impressed by everything we've seen here.
Unsavory comments? Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderators
Can't see comments? Anti-virus apps like Avast or some browser extensions can cause this. Easy fix: Add
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.