The Network Roundup: Let's Lotto
11:30 PM on 11.28.2012
What would you do if you won?
If went to any kind of day job in the States today, your conversations probably included a mention of tonight's interstate Powerball drawing. Clocking in at a sweet $550 million, the little gamble was too much to resist. In my office we each chipped in 10 bucks, hoping that tomorrow might actually our last day in the office.
The question is, "What would I do with all that money"? I'm sure I'd be one of those people who ruins their life with it, ending up in some gutter. I have come to grips with this destiny, and I'm already finding awesome things across The Network I would spend it on! What's the first thing you would do if you got a slice of the half a billion big ones?
- A wild Etrian Odyssey IV trailer appears! Now I will never sleep!
- Hyrule Historia to only get 4,000 Limited Edition copies. Now I can buy 'em all.
- Nintendo planning massive restructure for 2013. I guess I better just buy Nintendo now.
- Superhero Time: Dropping in on you from the heavens above. Sal lays out the Sentai news.
- These cosplaying hosts are amazing. Pour me a beer dear.
- Japanator's 2012 Holiday Shopping Guide: Games. You buy what we are selling!
- Flixist Interview: Donnie Yen. The Iron Monkey himself.
- Rumour: Joseph-Gordon Levitt as Justice League's Batman? Wait I though his name was...
- Ridiculously expensive Harry Potter books chronicle films. I'll buy 100 of these with my winnings.
Unsavory comments? Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderators
Can't see comments? Anti-virus apps like Avast or some browser extensions can cause this. Easy fix: Add
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.