The Network Roundup: Let's get it on
11:00 PM on 04.20.2012
Besides my usual Game of Thrones fandom, this weekend is all about one thing for me. UFC 145. It's not that I'm really a big fan of either Jon Jones or Rashad Evans, but Saturday's fight features some real bad blood and total new school vs old school martial arts action. Expect me to be yelling at my TV a whole lot.
On the network we kept the fight going with the Destructoid Friday Night Fights crew throwing down for glory. Japanator takes a look at the flip-side and why Japanese aren't loving like they used to. Flixist is keeping things peaceful by giving away more amazing stuff. Finally, Tomopop kicks us when we're down with some Brony business. Who will reign supreme?
- The DTOID Show: Halo 4, Prey 2, God of War and MORE! It's a party as usual.
- Friday Night Fights: Hey, some games without guns! I will smash you!
- Microsoft's Xbox division loses $229 million. Where is my XBOX Gold membership fee going?
- Japan's population suffers biggest drop since 1950. Maybe a bit too much Monkey Ball?
- Japanator Kind of Recommends: Okami-san. I was a bit scared of this.
- Japanator Saimoe 2012: Summer Quarterfinal. Choose your leading lady!
- Tribeca Review: Rat King. Hubert gets some film fest action going.
- DC Friends: Win passes to a screening of Safe. Flixist doesn't stop with the goodies!
- Review: My Way. Gritty Korean war business.
Unsavory comments? Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderators
Can't see comments? Anti-virus apps like Avast or some browser extensions can cause this. Easy fix: Add
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.