It is the second day of New York Comic Con and we are here to bring you news straight from the floor, courtesy of Tomopop's own Brian Szabelski and Andres Cerrato. This time, we'll be taking a look at booth #3313, belonging to myplasticheart. It is here that attendees will find these exclusives:
- Shawnimals' Zombie Takeout plushes and Pork o'Lantern vinyl blind boxes
- Kelly Denato's AP Pandroids
- David Healey's Healeymade figures
- Andrew Bell's Albino Glop in a Box
- Ryan the Wheelbarrow's custom Dunny and Fonzo figures
- Brent Nolasco's Dark Descendants as well as some of his Super7 customs
- Mike Egan's Red Skull Bones
- Jeff Lamm's Greasebat figures
- Paul Shih's Sunshine Bevil
- Temple of Kung-Fu blind boxed figures, series 1
- Ferg x Chris Ryniak's Misfortune Cat, Ivory edition
- Lou Pimentel x mph labs' Junior, Ghost Blossom GID edition (as seen in the header)
- Brotherford Industries' Ice Scream Man, in Green Tea, Red Bean, and Black Sesame "flavors"
There is also the chance to purchase Doktor A's Chestor Runcorn: Gin and Tonic edition before it is available in stores. Artist signings for these figures are taking place throughout the event.
If you couldn't make it to NYCC this time around (I feel your pain), I recommend checking out the gallery to get as close as you can to these awesome pieces without having to pay for a badge.
The Event Gods continue to rain things to do upon us, and this weekend is no exception. It's not as crazy as last weekend (which featured two major events and at least four other show openings), but if you're a fan of the cus...
Hiding out in Clutter Magazine's booth was the NYCC home for Brutherford Industries. The Brutherford corner featured new variants of Ice Scream Man, along with the NYCC release of the Dork Knight Ice Scream Man, as well as th...
It is the second day of New York Comic Con and we are here to bring you news straight from the floor, courtesy of Tomopop's own Brian Szabelski and Andres Cerrato. This time, we'll be taking a look at booth #3313, belonging t...
Brutherford Industries' Ice Scream Man has come out in a variety of flavors, but a chocolate variant is not coming. Instead, we're getting Bad*** Brown, which true to its name, is the brown colorway of the Ice Scream Man. Sti...
Brutherford Industries have a new variant of their Ice Scream Man out, the Malevolent Mintstachio colorway! This green version of Ice Scream Man is limited to 125 pieces, each individually numbered and signed. They're al...
Say hello to New Jersey's Brutherford Industries and their first official release, Ice Scream Man! Standing 7.5 inches tall (the same size as an actual ice cream cone), the Ice Scream Man "came to Brutherford in a vision...