Alter had a few figures to show at MegaHobby Expo, including a timely reminder that their Kongiku figure is still going to happen. Eventually... probably. Who knows with Alter?
Among the sights to see were:
- Saber in probably the girliest outfit she's ever worn
- The Princess of the Crystal and penguins from Mawaru Penguindrum
- Hyakka Ryouran's Gisen Yagyu and Jubei Yagyu (Hagukin no Kenki ver.)
- Aozaki Touko from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru (a Type-Moon joint), rocking the hell out of a green overcoat
- Hanasaku Iroha's Ohana
- Akari and Mirakurun from YuruYuri
- Panty, Stocking, Scanty, and Kneesocks
- Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere's Kazuno, already looking amazing
- Shining Blade's Mistral Nereis with Tony face intact
- Laura Bodewig from Infinite Stratos
- Uta no Prince-sama's Tokiya Ichinose and Otoya Ittoki
Out of all of these I'm (not surprisingly) liking Kazuno the most. It's time we got back to the epic (though often delayed) Alter figures that they built their reputation on!
[Thanks to the folks at Tokyo Hunter for the photos!]