ESC-Toy brings some new releases for the holidays
4:00 PM on 12.14.2012
Includes new Tunic Kami x Sama, prints, custom Dizign, Flying Crow Crow Bear
Erick Scarecrow and ESC-Toy have just dropped a bunch of new releases in the ESC-Toy Shop, and it's a nice line-up for those of you who are fans of designer toys, the urban look or just Erick's own work. They're also just in time for the holidays if you want to get a gift for someone else ... or yourself. Don't worry, we won't tell.
New in the shop are:
- Flying Crow Crow Bear by ESC-Toy and Moriya (Six pieces, US$300), the latest 6.5-inch resin figure to come out of ESC-Toy's studio; anyone who buys this figure also gets two prints with their purchase
- A new Monster Kolor x ESC colorway of Dizign known as Gaizer Dizign (12 pieces, US$130) that comes with an 8.5-by-11 Giclee print (Erick notes that the print has extremely graphic elements which some collectors might find offensive)
- The next ESC/Frombie collab colorway, which is the blue Tunic Kami x Sama (20 pieces; cast in resin; US$30), which comes with a matching Frombie pin while supplies last
- The last of the Pretty Boi Silver Bastards (US$250); this was a limited run of five released, but four have already sold
- Two new Giclee 11-by-17 prints from Erick: Night Lantern (limited to 30 pieces; US$55) and Old Skool Kaiju in the Lab (open run; US$35)
Check out the gallery for photos of all the pieces and the links above for more details. I'm digging the ESC x Frombie piece, but the prints the Crow Crow Bear comes with are pretty awesome, too.