Do you remember the shine that gives off your hair when you leave the hairdresser? At that time your hair is healthy and shiny! Usually when we do it ourselves at home the results are not so spectacular. But drying your hair properly to achieve the same results is not so complicated. Here we bring you the best tips and tricks of the professionals. Read this post to know more about best travel hair dryer.
The correct drying technique is delicate with the hair and contributes body and shine results. For this it is important to use a suitable dryer. This should allow you to adjust the temperature and power. It should include at least these two options as well as a "low temperature". If you dry your hair for too long or use too high a temperature you can damage the structure of hair that can dry, break open tips or irritate the scalp for the best beauty tips we recommend this website.
Easily dry your hair
These utensils will help you dry your hair safely and correctly: heat shield spray, flat brush, air nozzle and large hair clip.
The best tricks and tips to dry your hair
We have collected 10 tips from professional hairdressers who guarantee a careful and delicate drying for fantastic results. Your hair will be healthy and shiny!
- Whenever possible avoid using the maximum temperature of the dryer. You will know that the temperature is adequate if you give air in the palm of your hand and you notice a pleasant temperature.
- Keep your distance! Keep the hair dryer about 20 centimeters from your hair.
- If your hair is very thin you should keep the air power of the dryer low. Otherwise you would end up tangling your hair.
- Dry each tuft from the roots to the tips. This technique smoothed the hair cuticle and makes the hair look healthier, shiny and protected. To achieve the best results.
- To avoid applying heat for a long time at the same point keep the dryer in motion. We recommend dividing your hair into several parts and fastening them with tweezers or pins. Dry your hair starting with the neck and you see rising to the height of the crown to not give heat several times in the same point.
- Most of us go in a hurry in the morning. If you want to go faster drying your hair increases the intensity of the air but do not raise the temperature.
- Always use a heat protection spray. This product prevents damage that can cause heat from the dryer.
- Try not to dry your hair immediately after washing it. Ideally, pick up your hair with a towel as if it were a turban and let it dry for about 15 minutes. You will save effort and reduce the exposure time to the heat of the dryer.
- Using a nozzle that concentrates the air will help you direct the entire intensity of the air to the hair that you are passing the brush.
- While you dry your hair, give yourself a brief breath of cold air. This step gives more elasticity to the hair.